A round-up of my shoe picks for the summer, including some pretty sandals, comfy sneakers in classic styles that will last for years.
Hello hello from San Francisco!!! Well, almost – I scheduled this postto go live while I’m in the air, so I’m probably somewhere above Oklahoma at the moment. I’m in San Francisco for the week for some work things, including a video shoot, which is always fun. It’s significantly cooler here than in Winston-Salem and I’m glad I consulted my friend Anna while I was packing! But, I’ll be in Utah next week where it’s gonna be HOT and I think I’ll probably have a pair of these shoes delivered to my parents house so I have them waiting for me. 🙂
Each summer, I get 2-3 pairs of sandals, including two flats and a pair of wedges. I already bought this pair of wedges and I LOVE them. They’re so comfy and affordable. I love how tall they make me too – at least 5’4″. 😉 Last year, I got these Ancient Greek Clio sandals and wore them literally 5-6x a week so they were worth every penny. And of course, I wear my two pairs of birkenstocks (the arizonas and the mayari) a lot too, especially while I’m dealing with plantar fasciitis.
Here are the new options I’m eyeing!
1. I’m a firm believer that you cannot go wrong with a brown leather, strappy sandal. These will go with basically anything! And Ancient Greek Sandals are comfy and super high quality that will last forever.
2. How cute are these? This pair would be great with summer dresses and shorts. I love the casual look and the padded footbed.
3. Unless I’m running, you’ll generally find me in some kind of a sandal for summer. However, these slip-on’s are so cute. The color is everything!
4. A mustard sandal with bows? Yes, please! I would be all about wearing a super simple pair of denim shorts, a v-neck T, and then throwing these on for a little oomph.
5. So I’ve shared a similar sandal here before but never in this print. These are darling! If this floral print isn’t your thing, they come in this pretty peachy neutral color too.
6. These STRIPED espadrilles! These would look great with shorts and a tee or with a midi skirt or dress. So basically everything.
7. A metallic sandal is a great pair of shoes to have in your collection since they act as a neutral shoe that goes with so many outfits. I love the braided detail on this pair.
8. I really like the cutout detail on this pair of sandals–super easy to dress up or dress down, too! And while I don’t typically think of black accessories for summer, I always finding myself needing a pair. And my previous pair is completely worn out after six years!
Leave a Comment